Impact Communications, Inc. is seeking a Senior Fundraising Manager who will:
- Develop strategy for planned giving fundraising campaigns on behalf of our nonprofit clients
- Write and edit copy for campaigns
- Serve as the primary contact with our nonprofit clients, providing proactive and responsive customer service
- Participate as an active member of our tight-knit team
Impact Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage and seek applications from people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, people with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQI individuals.
About this job: Our firm works with some of the biggest names in the social impact sector including ACLU, AARP Foundation, EMILY’s List, National Park Foundation and many more. We are transforming planning giving results for our clients using creative direct marketing strategies. Join this close-knit team for a chance to change the world and have lots of fun.
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner, team player, adaptable to changing situations, and will participate actively in our quality-oriented, creative company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4-6 years planned giving fundraising experience (fundraising agency or nonprofit experience preferred)
- Knowledge of direct marketing techniques
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to collaborate within a creative team
- Up-to-date Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills; general familiarity with databases
- Extremely detail-oriented and committed to quality work
- Excellent people skills
- Passionate about social impact causes
Compensation: $70 to $85K, plus fully-paid health insurance, 5% retirement match, personal leave, professional development opportunities, and wellness benefits.
This position may be filled as a remote position for a candidate outside the Washington, D.C. area or hybrid including teleworking and work in our Washington, D.C. office.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.